What Are Some of the Benefits of Generating Power from Wind?
Commercial wind generation has existed in the U.S. for more
than 30 years. Wind and other clean energy sources can help reduce our use of fossil fuels while at the same time empowering a new era of economic growth.
What are some of the benefits of wind energy?
- Creates no greenhouse gases or other air pollutants.
- Uses no water resources to generate electricity.
- Allows landowners to use their land as before.
- Provides a renewable fuel supply.
- Creates no waste byproducts for disposal.
- Results in no hazardous cleanup at the end of a project’s productive life.
To find out more about renewable energy and energy facts, check out our Gexa Energy blog or visit our website to learn more information about our 100% renewable energy plans.